Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Guardian Angel (chp.3)

My Guardian Angel

Final Chapter

“ About your parents’ will. “
“ My parents’ will? They have a will? “
“ Yes! A will stated that all your parents’ money and possessions are passed down to you! “
“ Really? “ I was in shocked.
“ Yeap. Your uncle and aunt’s been hiding that will from ya just because they actually wants it. “
“ Oh my God, I can’t believe this. How could they.. “
“ That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, baby. “
“ Oh yu! This is awful. “ I hugged him ever so tight.
“ I know. Now, come on. We have to do something! “ Yu pulled me out from my room and went straight to uncle Ed’s little office.
“ Yu, what on Earth are we doing here? “
“ We’re gonna find that will! “
“ What? “
“ Just look out for them while I search that will. “ Yu searched all over uncle Ed’s office drawers for the will.
“ Oh Yu, are you done? “
“ Wait, I think I found it! “ Yu had a beige colored envelop on his hand.
“ Yu, I just heard someone at the front door. “
“ Oh shiesse! “ Yu took out his cellphone and dialed 911. “ Hello 911, we have an emergency. Please come here right instance! Come here, Farah. Stay behind me and hold this. “ Yu gave me the envelop. “ Let’s go.” Both Yu and I slowly sneaked out from the office.
As we were heading to the front door, we were surprised by uncle Ed who was drunken heavily at the living room.
“ You! What are you doing here, boy? With her? “ Uncle Ed said when his eyes saw Yu together with me behind him.
“ I can do whatever I like with her! Wanna stop me? Go ahead! Give your best shot! “ Yu bravely said as he doesn’t have the feeling of being afraid.
“ Yu! “ Clearly, I was the scaredy-cat here.
“ Farah, let’s go! “ Yu pulled my hand to walk out from the house or so called jail.
“ You’re not going anywhere with her! “ Uncle Ed pulled my feet and I fell to the ground.
“ Yu! “ I screamed out for my love.
“ And what’s that in your hand, huh girl? Oh, so your boyfriend here told you about the will? Bad boy, he shouldn’t do that! “
“ Let me go, uncle Ed! “ I kicked him just to released myself from his hand. Without wasting any time, I ran immediately.
“ You little brat! “ Uncle Ed took out a knife from his pocket and chased after me.
I couldn’t run as fast as the lightning, and as uncle Ed was about to stab me, I closed my eyes, hoping that the knife doesn’t cut a hole through my skin.
“ Noooooooooooooooooooo! “ Yu screamed and stood in front of me.
When I opened my eyes, it was shocking to find Yu was lying on the ground with a bloody cut on his stomach. He was bleeding to death. “ Uncle Ed has stabbed him! It should have been me! “
Uncle Ed let out an evil laugh. “ There’s no place to run nor for you to hide, little girl! “ He said with his evil tone this time around and was trying to shove the knife to me.
I just closed my eyes again and suddenly I heard a gunshot. It was the police! They shot uncle Ed right on his chest and he’s dead!
“ Are you alright? “ A particular policeman came towards me.
“ Yes, I’m alright. Oh God, Yu! “ I just remembered about Yu and went straight back to him.
“ Yu..” I bent down to Yu who was still lying on the ground and was looking ever so pale. “ You’re bleeding. It’s all my fault. “ I drown myself in tears.
“ Nein..”
“ We need help, here! “ I shouted for help.
“ No need, Farah. “
“ Yes, you need help, Yu. Help! Quick! “ I ordered the paramadics to come as soon as possible.
“ Farah, my love..” Yu gently stroked my hair and face. His hand felt so cold. “ I hope you’ll be happy from now on, your nightmare is finally over... “ Yu said softly along with a bleed cough.
“ Stay with me, Yu. “
“ If only I could... ”
“ Don’t say that. “
“ I love you, Farah. I love you. “
“ I love you, too. “ I hugged Yu tenderly and that’s when I started to feel his heartbeat was no longer there, anymore. “ Yu, Yu..” I gave a gentle shake on his shoulder to make him awake.
The paramadics just came for help but it was too late. Yu has gone! My love is gone! Gone forever!
Like I said before, Yu was everything to me. He was my savior. He did all he could just to make me happy and regain my old lifestyle which I do, right now . All thanks to him. Uncle Ed died at the scene and aunt Nina was sentenced in jail.
Yu let me know the truth that lies behind me. He saved me from the cruel and dark side of my world. He gave me back my happiness and so as putting back the light in my dark life.
“ You know what, Yu? I can’t thankful enough for all the things that you’ve done. You have truly put a big smile on my face again, baby. But I gotta admit, I’ll be the happiest girl ever if you’re still here with me. “ I confess my thoughts on his beautiful grave.
Suddenly the wind blows and it feels so cold yet I feel like somebody is locking his arms around me.
“ I’m still here with you, Farah. I’ll never leave you. “ A ghost of Yu appears to accompany me.
And I am not scared nor as I be startled because I know it is no one else but Yu, an angel from heaven who watches over me all the time.

“ Yu, my love, you’ve always been and forever will be my guardian angel.. ”

The End


0 comments: