Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Guardian Angel (chp.2)

My Guardian Angel

Chapter 2

" Look, I've been meaning to talk to you, Farah. Please come back to me. I've missed you. " Taylor begged for my love.
" How many times should I say this to you, Taylor? Who was the one who left me at the first place, huh? Why can't you understand? I will never go back to you, JERK! Got that? " I kept on walking and trying to ignore his disturbing presence.
" Don't you dare turn your back on me! " Taylor pulled me and won't let me go.
" Taylor, let me go! " I was trying to release myself from his arm.
" I won't! Not until you said, you want me back! " Taylor said.
" You're crazy! "
" Well, that's because I'm crazy in love with you, babe! " He put his lips on mine just to get a kiss from me.
" Taylor, stop it! "
" Why, babe? Don't you miss your old dearie boyfriend's kisses? "
" No! " I bit his fingers.
" You bitch! " Taylor let me go by giving me a hard push on the ground. I got a few cuts and bruises due to that.
" You know, it's good enough that I want you back, poor unfortunate girl but sigh! you turned me down. So, it's your lost! Think back, why would I want a lousy poor homeless bitch like you? It's just a waste of time! " he snapped on my face and walked away.
" I FUCKING HATE YOU! " I shouted as loud as I could without noticing that I was actually close to my home already.
My body became weak all of the sudden and I passed out at the spot.
" Farah, Farah, Farah...." I heard a soft manly voice calling my name.
I slowly opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Yu. I've just realized that I was lying on Yu's couch at that moment.
" What happened? " I asked Yu who was staring close at me with his dazzling emerald green eyes.
" You passed out at the sidewalk just now, Farah. Luckily I heard you scream.." Yu explained.
" Oh God! Did I scream out loud? I bet the whole neighborhood heard me. "
" You should! " Yu stood up and looked kinda angry. " Be honest, did you walk all by yourself from your night class? " Yu was concerned as always.
" Yes, I had to. Aunt Nina dropped me off halfway. We had a fight just now. "
" And Taylor bothers you again? "
" Who else? "
" He left you with cuts and bruises this time, huh? "
" Kinda.."
" Farah, why wouldn't you call me to pick you up at the first place? I told you, didn't I? If you need help, just call me! "
" I know, Yu, But you've helped me like a lot of times already ever since we've met. And I don't want to put you on a burden just for the sake of me. "
" Farah..." Yu was trying to raise his voice but failed. " Sigh, Farah. I don't mind carrying a burden if it's for the sake of you. Don't you know that I care for you? " He sat on the couch to face me.
I could see his eyes were gazing through my brown eyes. We stared at each other for a very long time, eye to eye.
Suddenly, my heart beats faster than ever as Yu leaned close to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I could even feel his heartbeat was beating non-stop just like mine.
He then, stopped and held my hand while saying “ I love you, Farah. More than ever! And I will never let you get hurt again! “
Tears started falling down my cheeks as Yu confessed his love to me. The last time I heard those 3 precious words being said directly to me was from my parents right before they’ve met that car accident which grabbed thier lives forever.
Yu wiped my tears off with his finger and I managed to say “ I love you. “ in return. He smiled and the next thing you know, we were kissing passionately on that very night.
We became from best friends to lovebirds. Everything went well whenever I was with Yu. He guarded me all the time and I felt so protective under his arms.
Yu took a very good care of me and love me with all his heart. I never felt so happy in my entire life when I was with him.
But not long after that, my so called evil uncle and aunt found out about our relationship. They were quite okay with it at first until one day, they asked me not to see Yu again. I didn’t have a clue why they started to keep me away from Yu as much as possible.
My cellphone was taken away by them and they even grounded me. I was devistating by what they’ve done to me.
I knew they wouldn’t want to see me having a wonderful life but I just couldn’t understand why.
However, I was able to meet Yu behind their backs on this one particular day.
“ Yu, how I’ve missed you so much! “ I gave him a hug.
“ I know, baby. I miss you too. “ Yu hugged me tightly
“ Look Farah, I need to tell you something. “ Yu was eager to tell me something.
“ What is it, baby? “
“ It’s about....”
“ FARAH! “ An angry tone of a woman was shouting my name. It was aunt Nina. She went towards us and pulled me from Yu. “ I thought I told you not to see him! Get inside! “
“ But why, aunt Nina? Why? “
Aunt Nina slapped me on the face and said, “ Just shut up and get inside! “
“ Hey, don’t you dare slap her like that! “ Yu went furious as he saw me started to cry due to the hard slap.
“ You, stay out of this, boy! And don’t you ever go near her! Or I’ll call the police. “ Aunt Nina walked away and dragged me into the house. She then, gave me another slap as soon as we entered the house.
“ If I see you with that German boy again, you’ll see what you’re gonna get from uncle Ed! “
I rushed straight to my room with tears still running down my cheeks and I wondered , “ What did Yu and I do wrong? Why wouldn’t uncle Ed and aunt Nina let us be together? And what was Yu going to tell me? “ These questions been playing around in my mind.
A week has passed and I kept refraining myself from bumping onto my one and only love, Yu just to satisfy my uncle and aunt’s desire. Although, one night, when uncle Ed and aunt Nina were not at home , Yu managed to sneak into the house just to see me.
“ Farah! “ Yu came to my bedroom door in a rush.
“ Oh my God, Yu! What are you doing here? You’re gonna get yourself in trouble! “ I warned him.
“ I don’t care! You need to get outta your uncle and aunt’s sights! Come on, let’s go! “ Yu forced me to move out from my bedroom.
“ No, Yu. I can’t go with you. We should stay away from each other. “ I refused to follow him.
“ Why? Your uncle and aunt threaten to kill ya, baby? Pftt.. “
I just remained silent upon Yu’s sarcasm.
“ Oh God! They threaten to kill you? Like seriously? You should report this to the police, Farah! “
“ I can’t do that it either, they’re my uncle and aunt! The police wouldn’t believe it for sure! “
“ Your uncle and aunt are crazy maniacs! You know the reason why they wouldn’t let me see ya? It all because I overheard them talking the other day. “ Yu revealed the truth that I was longing to know.
“ About what? “ I wondered.


to be continued...



0 comments: