Monday, June 21, 2010

In Die Nacht Für Immer (chp.3)

In Die Nacht Für Immer

CHAPTER 3

That night, as the rain poured heavily, Bill and I searched for Tom all over the place after we received the thrilling news from Dr. Jost that Tom hasn't show up at his house. Moreover, Bill had this sort of feelings that he has never felt before, a bad feeling about Tom to be exact.
Tom's black Cadillac Escalade which crashed to a tree nearby an empty and quiet road heading to Dr. Jost house was a surprise to our eyes.
" Oh My God! Don't tell me, that's Tom! " I gasped.
" Tom! " Bill put on his hoodie and immediately went out from the car to get a closer look.
" Bill! " I followed him.

" Oh Mein Gotte! TOM! ' shrieked Bill as soon as he saw Tom on the driver's seat, all covered with blood. I was in shocked and couldn't say a word.
" Bill, what are you doing, here? " Tom said with his broken voice.
" Elle! Call for help, now! " Bill said and I rushed back to the car for my cellp
hone to make the calls.
" Hang on, Tom " Bill calmed his dear brother.
" Bill, you can't do anything..." Tom hesitated to believe that Bill can save him.
" Don't speak. We're gonna get you outta here, Tom."
" Nein, you can't! I tried to move a little but my feet is stuck. There's nothing you can do.."
" I'm not gonna leave you here! " Bill said as he was trying to pul
l Tom out from the car.
" Bill, this car is gonna blow up soon. You're just gonna waste your time on me. So, move back and just leave me, here. "
" How am I supposed to do that, Tom? I don't want you to die...I love you! " Bill cried.
" If you love me, Bill..please just leave me, here.."
" But Tom, I want to be with you forever! Remember our promise? The Ka
ulitz twins will always be together and forever. " His tears was getting heavier than the pouring rain at that moment.
" I know, Bill, I know. "
" Okay, the paramedics and all are on their way. " I joined them right after I gave the emergency calls.
" There's not much time, Elle. Help me pull Tom outta his car. "

" Right! " I immediately contributed a helping hand to Bill.
" Guys, you don't have to do this. I'm stuck! Just leave me here! Do it for me. If you love me, leave me here and save yourself.."
" Oh My God! Is this thing gonna blow? " I've just realized why was Bill so eager to get Tom out without wanting to wait for help to come.

" Yes, Elle! Yes! Now, let's get moving! " Bill who was so sick yet so weak suddenly became so strong tried his hard to get Tom out. Although, all his hardwork pulling his brother out were non-succeeded as the more he pulled Tom, the more pain that Tom had to bear.
" Bill, just stop! You can't do anything. So, please just move back, little brother."
" Nein, nein, nein...Tom, I don't wanna lose you, now. This is all my fault, you shouldn't have gone to pick up the doctor for me. " Bill felt guilty.
" This isn't your fault..not anyone's. Now, you guys should move back. Elle,
please..I beg you. "
" Okay.." My eyes were filling with tears and I moved back even though I wouldn't really want to.
" Now, Bill. Please.."

" If you're gonna die, I'm gonna die with you! " Bill grabbed Tom's hand and wouldn't want to let go.
" Who said, I'm gonna die, Bill? You silly. " Tom laughed a bit. " I just want you to do me a favor. Move back a little for a while and then you can come back to me. Okay, my little brother? "
" NO! " Bill refused.

" Look, I promise to you. If I go first, I'll take you, later. "
" No, Tom! No! No! "
" Bill, you're sick! really sick! You should stay in the car. Plus, it's raining, you'll be more sick if you stand outside in the rain. "
" I don't care! I want to stay here with you! "
" Listen, Billy. Just go back to the car and leave me here. I promise I'll
be with you forever after this...and Elle, please take Bill away from me. Do it for me, Elle...as my last request. " Tom tried to pull a smile on his face.
" Alright, Tom..Come on, Bill. " I pulled Bill away from Tom.

" I don't want to! " Bill said.
" Go, Bill! Go with Elle. She'll take care of you. No worries about me, the paramedics are gonna arrive soon. I should be alright by then. "
" Bill, let's go " I kept pulling Bill who was still hold on to Tom.
" I love you! " Bill gave Tom a soft hug.
" I love you too, Bill. And Bill, I'm so glad you came...so that I could see your face for the last time. "
" Don't say that! " Bill responded to Tom.

" Goodbye, Bill. I'll always be there with you no matter where you are.."
" No, no, no..Tom. " Bill stick to Tom even more.
" Bill, let him go.." I finally managed to get Bill a few inches away from Tom's car.
" No! " Bill got himself free from my hand after he struggled. He then, turned back towards the Escalade and suddenly...


BOOM!
The car exploded right in front of Bill's eyes. Tell me, who wouldn't be insane or hysteria when you saw the person you love the most vanished tragically in an explosion. The explosion which grabbed Tom's soul has left a scar on Bill's heart. He could never imagine that Tom would die in such ways. He believes that Tom would die with him when they got really old and there is no point of them to carry on with their lives anymore.
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Bill ran towards the flame of fire.
" Bill! " I pulled him away from the burning car.

" Let me go, Elle! I want Tom! I could still save him! So, let me go! " Bill was struggling in my hand again.
" You can't, Bill! "
All the paramedics, police and firemen arrived a few seconds later but of course, it was too late.
" There's nothing you can do, Bill. Tom's gone! "
" No, it couldn't be..it just couldn't.." Bill said in his ever so sad tone and he fainted.
" Bill! "
The paramedics helped Bill while the firemen were putting off the fire.


" Where am I? " Bill woke up.
" Bill, you're awake! " Thank God! " I said and hugged Bill.
" Elle, I had this weird dream where there was an explosion and Tom was in it. Really strange. Wait, where is Tom? "
" That wasn't a dream, Bill. That actually happened about an hour ago, you fainted. You have forgotten all about it. " I said slowly to him.
" What? No, no, no...it can't be true! " Bill refused to accept that fact.
" As much as I want to deny it, I can't Bill..because that was a true fact! "
" No, Elle! I can't live without Tom. He's everything I am. Please say it isn't true. " Bill started to shred a tear.
" Bill, my baby! " said Mrs. Kaulitz whom just entered the room and gave Bill a big hug.
" Mom! I want Tom back! "
" Oh Bill..."


to be continued...


0 comments: