Monday, June 21, 2010

In Die Nacht Für Immer (chp.2)

In Die Nacht Für Immer

CHAPTER 2

" Well, you don't look like you're happy for me, Elle! " Tom's gonna take me with him, soon! You should be happy...we'll be together again! Oh wait, is that why you're feeling unhappy? Because you wouldn't be able to follow me? Haha..don't worry, Elle, I'll ask him whether you can come along or not, okay? " Bill said.
" BILL! TOM IS GONE! HE WOULD NEVER COME BACK AND TAKE YOU! " I shrieks.
I couldn't stand it no more, those words accidently spilt out from my mouth. Suddenly, Bill's face expression changed from a happy smiley to a sad one. Now, I feel bad and come to think of it, I shouldn't have said that.
" I'm sorry, Bill. " I apologize quickly. "..I know you're hurt, Bill. I totally get you. But don't you think Tom wanted you to live on happily with your life without him. And seeing you're acting as if Tom is still with us is so hurtful, you know. " I murmurs.

Bill look down and say in a low tone, " I know, well he shouldn't left us so soon..." His eyes shines and a tiny drop of tear fall down his cheek.

I can still remember the night where Tom has left the world in a very tragic way right in front of our vary eyes. We were there! We witnessed it all! It all started when Bill had fall terribly sick.
" Bill, get up! Dinner time, bro. " Tom said while knocking hard on Bill's bedroom door.
" Ohhhh...I'm not feeling so good. Maybe I'll just skip it. " said Bill who was lying on his bed.
" What? Are you okay, brother? " Tom got inside to check on Bill.
" Nein! Dizzy! And I can't get up..."
Tom put his hand on Bill's forehead. " Yo bro! You're burning Hot! "
" Thanks, but I don't really need that compliment, now. "
" You idiot, I mean your body temperature is hot! not you. "
" Ohh..that explains it all, then. Aarrgh, I hate being sick! * cough cou
gh sniff * "
" You need too see Dr. Jost, ASAP! "
" Do I have to? * cough cough * "
" Dude, you can't even get up! Plus, your cough sounds horrible and talk about that flu. I'll ask Dr. Jost to come over, right away! "
" Hmm...do whatever you like, Tom. I'm gonna stay here, right on my bed. "
" Right, help is on the way. "
Tom gave Dr. Jost a call a few seconds later.
" What? Your car broke down? Shiesse! Bill is sick! Sigh...Don't you have another car or something? Wait, wait..you know what? Let me fetch you up. Yeah. It would be much easier. I'll be at your house in half an hour from now. Bye. " Tom cut off the line and went back to Bill's room.
" Bill, I'm gonna go out for a while. I'll be back soon. " said Tom while wearing his huge sweater.
" Huh? * sniff cough cough * Where are you going? It's raining heavily out there. " Bill warned.

" To get Dr. Jost for you. His car broke down...so, I'm gonna get him. Take care, brother. I'm off, later! " Tom waved and left Bill's room.
" But Tom...* cough cough * Tom... " Bill sighed.
" Ding Dong " the door bell rang.
" Right on time, Elle. Can you look after Bill while I'm gone, he's sick." Tom opened the door and invited me in.
" Yeah sure. But where are you going on this rainy night? " I asked.
" I'm gonna pick Dr.Jost up. Take care of Bill for me. If anything happens, stay by his side like I always do. Bye Elle. " Tom gave a kiss on my cheek and walked away.
" Just becareful, Tom. " I shouted and shut the door of the Kaulitz's residence.

" Tom.. * cough cough * " Bill who was in a very weak condition came down the stairs calling for Tom.
" Bill! You're out from your bed, I thought you're sick! " I said.
" I am * sniff * Where's Tom? "
" He just left, my dear. "
" Oh really? * cough cough* ."

" Yes, to get Dr.Jost ASAP , so that you won't be sick like this. "
" But...* sniff, cough, cough * It's raining * cough cough * out there! "
" I know, let's just hope he'll be alright, okay? In the meantime, you should go back to bed, you silly teddy! "
" Good idea.. * sniff cough cough * Help me will you? I can't even stand up properly. "
" Sure, Bill. Come on. " I helped Bill to get him back to his room.


A few minutes later, we got a phone call from Tom.
" Yo, Elle. How's Bill doing? " Tom asked.
" Oh hey Tom, well he's not getting any better of course. I've never seen him being all sick like he is right now. "
" How bad is he? "
" Let's see, he can't get up, he's really unstable, his face is pale like a ghost, he's been coughing non-stop...which makes him lose his voice from time to time, his flu.. OMG worst than a baby's flu! His body temperature is still hot. Hmmm.. other than that... Oh yeah, he just puke on the carpet. Great~! "
" Ewwwww.. You should clean that up! "
" Me? Why me? hahaha...."
" Don't worry, just leave it. I can clean that up for Bill. "
" No no, it's okay. I'll help you. So how long will it take for you to come back home? "
" Not sure, hope it won't be too long...Poor Billy. I guess I better get Dr.Jost quick! "
" Is that.. * cough cough * Tom? " Bill noticed that Tom was on the line.
" Yeah. You wanna talk to him, Bill? " I asked.
Bill nodded and I handed him the phone.
" Bill, my little brother how are you? "
" Very very * cough cough cough * bad to the max! "
" Oh, I can feel that. Just hang on there , I'm gonna get Dr.Jost soon. "
" * cough* Dont rush.. Elle's here.. * cough sniff cough * She'll take care of me, so don't worry too much * sniff sniff * about me. "
" Okay okay... So Elle is cleaning up your puke right now huh? "
" Oh yeah! hahaha..."
" Are you laughing at me? " Elle looked at Bill curiously.
" Oh nein! hehe.. " Bill lied and giggled.
" You know I can just throw this icky cloth which has your puke on it, right on your face, Bill! "
" * cough * Hey okay okay, chill... "
" If Tom's here, I'll do the same thing. "
" Hahaha..heard that Tom? "
" Yeah, like she dares! "
" hahaha... * cough cough * hey Tom, I'm getting dizzy again * sniff cough* and my throat is killing me * cough * Need to rest now. "
" Alright, Billy. Just wait for me. I'll be back in a jiff with Dr.Jost. I promise. Take care, bro. Just gimme a ring if you need me okay? "

We waited for Tom to come back for about an hour. And of course Bill was getting very worried.
" Elle, where's Tom? "
" I don't know, he should be back by now. "
" How about.. * cough cough * you give him a call? "
" Alrighty, sir! "
The phone rang.
" Oh, phone call. I'll get that for you, Bill. "
" Okay.. * sniff * I'm gonna get myself some water while you're at it. "
" Wait, you sure you can get up? Or do you want me to take that for you? "
" Nein nein, get the phone. Maybe it's Tom. " Bill said while slowly got up from his bed and walked straight to the kitchen.
On the line..
" Hello, Tom..Is that you? "
" Oh hello, this is Dr. Jost calling. "
" Oh Dr. Jost! Glad you called. Are you on the way home with Tom right now? "
" Well, actually..I'm calling to ask you, where is Tom? "
" What? He didn't show up? Okay, that's strange, he should be on his way home with you by now.."
Suddenly, a sound of breaking glass is heard from the kitchen. I immediately hung up and rushed to the kitchen to check whether if there's anything happen to Bill.
" Bill, are you okay? " I said while staring at Bill who was ever so pale and just froze from where he is standing like he saw a ghost or something.
" Elle...I kinda have this strange feelings. "
" Oh! Gulp. I have something to tell you, and it's about Tom. "

And the lightning striked outside as a sign of something bad has happen.


to be continued...



0 comments: